The Guide to Chinese Climate Policy 2022
China is the world’s leading emitter of heat-trapping gases by a wide margin. Its policies for limiting emissions will have a significant impact on the global climate for decades to come.
This Guide to Chinese Climate Policy provides information on China’s emissions, the impacts of climate change in China, the history of China’s climate change policies and China’s response to climate change today.
Visit the website to download the Guide
OIES Energy Transition Event
In June 2023 OIES will hold it's 2nd Energy Transition Event over 2 days. This year's event will focus on 7 themes:
• The role of electricity markets in the transition and how the current energy crisis has opened a debate about market design.
• The role of energy networks in the transition.
• The role of energy storage in the decarbonization of the energy sector.
• The role of consumers in the energy transition and alignment of consumers’ choices with net-zero carbon emission objectives.
• The role of geopolitics and its implications for energy transition.
• The role of carbon markets in achieving net-zero objectives.
• Scaling up financing for climate action and mitigation technologies.
If you would like some more information please contact