OIES No. 1 Energy and Resource Think Tank 2014
Oxford Institute for Energy Studies has, for the second year running, been named the top Energy and Resource Think Tank in the world by the University of Pennsylvania’s annual think tank report.
The Global Go To Think Tank Index is designed to identify and recognise centres of excellence in all major areas of public policy research in every region of the world.
To achieve the number one ranking in our field is a testament to the work of our Research Fellows, the multidisciplinary nature of our research, our academic excellence and intellectual independence. We will continue to conduct research that leads to a more informed and balanced understanding of the behaviour, motivations and objectives of the various economic forces, agents and policy makers that operate in or influence the performance of international energy markets.
Top Energy and Resource Policy Think Tanks
1. Oxford Institute for Energy Studies (OIES) (United Kingdom)
2. World Resource Institute (WRI) (United States)
3. Institute of Energy Economics (IEEJ) (Japan)
4. James A Baker III Institute for Public Policy (United States)
5. RAND Corporation (United States)
6. Center for Science of Environment, Resources, and Energy (Japan)
7. TERI: The Energy and Resources Institute (India)
8. Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEPR) (United States)
9. Resoucres for the Future (RFF) (United States)
10. Energy Studies Institute (ESI) (Singapore)
To view the full report please click on the link: http://repository.upenn.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1008&context=think_tanks